Tetsuya Wakuda is widely considered Australia’s finest and most original chef. In his long-awaited first book, Tetsuya shares his inspiring story, legendary recipies, and his passion for the good things in life. Arriving in Australia in 1982 with nothing more than a small suitcase and a love of food, Tetsuya worked his way up from kitchenhand to masterchef. His restaurant, Tetsuya’s, opened in 1989 as a tiny shopfront in Rozelle and has been booked out ever since.
- Tetsuya’s by Tetsuya Wakuda Hardcover Book
- Tetsuya’s Vinaigrette for Salads 200ml
- Tetsuya’s Black Truffle Salsa for Butter 80g
- Fardoulis Scattered Gourmet Chocolates
- Packaged in a Premium Box with Gourmet Basket Signature Packaging and Gift Card.